When it comes to Storm Damage Restoration or Remodeling, there are two things you want: Nice aesthetics and strength against the elements. JWJ Roofing & Construction offers several services for your home. Whether you need a new roof or a hardwood flooring estimate, we can handle all of your needs.
A roof is your home’s only protective layer against the elements, but it can also be a design statement. We specialize in all roof applications. Choose from a variety of beautiful choices with complete protection. Let us replace your hail damaged roof and put a stop to those irritating leaks. And for your peace of mind, our work is backed up with a manufacturer and labor warranty. Let our Team manage your job from start to finish, so you don’t have to.
- Repairs for all leaks, power vents, sky lights, valleys.
- Installation of asphalt, architectural 3-dimensional, shake, tile, slate and flat roofs.
- Installation of new gutters, siding, and sky lights.
- Replacement of chimney caps, and re-flashing.
- Insurance claims for roofing and/or storm damage.
JWJ Roofing & Construction believes that any job begins with the right amount of preparation before it can be delivered.
Commitment to quality control is the cornerstone of our company. Our professional management staff personally handles job supervision and customer service.
Our process begins with a free inspection and a free estimate. Consultations and job overview are necessary steps prior to project installation. The customer will be assigned a project manager who will oversee every aspect of the job from start to finish. The entire procedure is greatly simplified when a property owner has only one point of contact. This allows for a clear communication and proper job supervision, which always results in the best possible outcome. Upon completion, the project manager performs a final walk-through to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Mod Bit(torchdown), roll(flat), TPO, tile and slate, wood shake, Decra, metal, three tab & composition shingle,
- Roof decking replacement (Ask about radiant barrier decking)
- Ventilation & Radiant Barrier- Go Green!
- Ridge Vent installation
- Window Repair & Replacement
- Hardwood Floors
- Window Screens & Beading
- Garage Doors
- Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum Fencing
- Fence & Arbor Stain
- Skylight Repair
- Vinyl, Composite, Aluminum & Wood Siding
- Soffit, Fascia & Trim Repairs
- Chimney Copper & Sheetmetal Caps/Covers
- 5″-6″ Regular or Half-round Gutters
- Aluminum, Copper, Galvenized Experts
- Interior & Exterior Painting
- Drywall & Texture